1. In the Workflow Designer, open the workflow.
2. Click Workflows > Edit.
3. In the Scheduler tab, choose Non-reusable if you want to create a non-reusable set of schedule settings for the workflow.
Select Reusable if you want to select an existing reusable scheduler for the workflow. Note: If you do not have a reusable scheduler in the folder, you must create one before you choose Reusable.
The Workflow Manager displays a warning message if you do not have an existing reusable scheduler.
4. Click the right side of the Scheduler field to edit scheduling settings for the scheduler.
5. If you select Reusable, choose a reusable scheduler from the Scheduler Browser dialog box
6. Click OK. To reschedule a workflow on its original schedule, right-click the workflow in the Navigator window and choose Schedule Workflow.
Ready to start your tutorial with us? That's great! Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!