Test Case for a Triangle:
1) It must be a closed figure.
2) Check the figure for 3 straight lines.
3) Only 2 sides must be passing throught each vertex.
4) Check that the sum of angles is equal to 180 degrees.
5) Check for 3 corners,where 2 sides join for intersection for each corner.
6) Sum of 2 sides should be more then other.
7) Difference between 2 sides should be less then third side.
8) Check the length of the side and confirm whether it is equilateral,isoceless,scalene traingle.
Ready to start your tutorial with us? That's great! Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!