Signing in with more than one ID in Yahoo Messenger at the same time may help you to have more fun with your friends. This article will show you how to open multiple Yahoo Messengers so that you can sign in as many IDs as you want in a single Computer.
1. Open the Registry Editor by the short cut key Window + Run. In the Open box please type regedit and press Enter.
2. After the Registry Editor Screen pop up, on the left screen go to My Computer ( some computer will show only Computer)-> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Yahoo -> Pager -> Test
3. On the right screen, right click on the blank area then Click on New -> String Value and name it plural.
4. Double Click on the Plural that you have just created it, then enter 0 in the Value Data box and press OK.
5. It is done now, and you can close the Registry Editor. From now on, you can open Multiple Yahoo Messengers to sign in your multiple Yahoo ID.
1) Yahoo messenger installation.
2) Create Account and Register Yourself on yahoo messenger And Login
3) Add Friend/s
3) Check whose are online to chat (Those are from added)