1. Google Docs - it lets you create your documents (like Word), spreadsheets, presentations and more. It also allows you to collaborate and share documents.
2. Meebo - a web platform for your mostly chat applications. You can login your IM accounts at the same time or individual accounts.
3. Slide Rocket - a web presentation tool that allows you to create your own presentation. It presents some of the features in PowerPoint.
4. Avairy - a powerful web creation tools for photo editing, logos, web templates, color palettes , audio editing and more.
5. Mint - a web tool to access to your free personal financial and online management tool. It will help you to organize your financial accounts, set your budgets needs, and put up your savings.
6. JayCut - a web video editing software. With a user-friendly environment, it will let you create your videos, add and edit clips, transitions, effects, audio, download, export in Youtube and more.
7. WobZip -an online tool that makes you uncompressed your files on the fly. It supports different compression format such as ZIP, RAR, and more zip formats. It has also an active scanner that scan your compressed files before unzipping it.
Examples of Client Server Applications:
The following example shows the simplest way to use the client/server interface. It does not use service names at all.