1. Standard OP 2. Table OP 3. Text OP 4. Text Area OP 4. Database OP 6. XML output (from application) 7. XML output (from resources)
1. Standard OP: this ouput value is used to get a property value of an runtime object in application for later input. Example: to get the text entered in a text box, or to get button name or get items count in a weblist.
2. Table OP: this ouput value is used to get the data from specified cell in a webtable. this option is not visible in QTP. but u can impliment this thru standard output value.
3. Text OP: this output value is used to get some text from the web application.
4. Text Area : this output value is used only for windows application. and used to get text from specified area.
5. Database OP : to get the data from the data base using by application.
6. XML from Application : to get the values from XML file thats been using by application.
7. XML from Resources : to get the values from external XML file to parameterize your test.